Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Persperation



Chapter two is riddled with sexual escapades or sexcapades if you will. I understand the idea of having all the food laid out in order for the two lovers to keep their strength for their athletic endeavour. However, there was never once the mention of having some water near by or possibly a gatorade. I mean let's get real people, these are the people with which the Olympics originated. This got me thinking so I put some research into my thought and here is what I found: Traditionally the Greeks believed that wine gave the body great strength, and the wines of back in the day were extremely strong so they had to mix them with water. So I guess you could say that they did have water with their wine in order to replenish the body. And when we really think about it, it's not that crazy or far fetched to think of people mixing sex and wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment